Sunday, February 17, 2008

Family Day

We have a new holiday here in Ontario...Family Day which we will celebrate tomorrow. All schools in the Province will be closed and many businesses will be also.

My family will be home tomorrow. We plan to take a quiet day and just enjoy the day. The weather probably won't be good enough to get out. We are having freezing rain right now, and it is supposed to change over to heavy rain later today and then snow flurries tonight and tomorrow, so inside we will probably be.

I like the idea of Family Day. Many business owners are fussing about it because it takes away a day of work and/or sales, but I think it is important to have some time together as a family, which can be hard in today's work and play society. I plan to enjoy the day. I hope you have a good day too.

No comments: